Wednesday, October 04, 2006

First Live Model Session

Tonight I went to my first live model session. I had no idea what to expect. Of course I expected the college art students (the goatee, funny hat and starving artist look) I got that, but the thrill of drawing and painting from a live model was exceptional.
The sessions were short at first and then got longer. Here are the results. The ones below were from the longer sessions where I could have the luxury of adding watercolors. All in all I am very satisfied with the experience and hope to repeat it again soon.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Zan, these are really nice! I took a life drawing class one time. Bunch of naked folks modeled for us.
    I was pretty liberated, or so I thought. My friend, Cindi, is a sweet and naive lady. She was over there setting up her sketch pad, getting her table just like she wanted it, all going to town on that, then she looked up! There was this nude man right in front of her. I thought she was going to faint!

    Cia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.