Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sketch- Across the street in the rain

It is a rainy day today. The sky is dark and the lights are on indoors. It seems that the GTA has switched weather with Vancouver and I don't particularly like that.

It's almost December and we have not seen a sprinkle of snow yet. Meanwhile it looks like a winter-wonderland in Vancouver. Can you believe that?

Anyway. The houses across the street from us never inspired me much before, but the dark wet day left a nice bright reflection on the muddy pathway between the houses and I just felt like catching the view.

The ink I use is a mixture of two Skrip writing inks. A basic black and a yellow. The mixture gives a very deep and rich sepia color. I don't know what I am going to do when my mixture runs out. I hope I can recreate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.