Sunday, August 12, 2007

Best Flight Attendent's Jokes

If you have been following this blog, you know that I have been flying a lot lately. No I am not going to bother beating up on Air Canada. Well maybe just to say that I have no idea how they won the best airline award. They must have employed Syrian vote counters, you know the ones who get Assad voted it by 99.99% of the Syrian population! These soviet style vote counters are rarely employed and Air Canada can afford to hire them to boost their horrible reputation - among the real flying public - as the worst airline in the world!

OK, now that THAT is off my chest, here are the two best jokes by WestJet flight attendants:

1) Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Toronto. The pilot has actually landed the plane in Oakville and will now be driving it to Toronto so please remain in your seats until we get there.

2) This is a non-smoking flight. smoke detectors are located in the lavatories for your safety. Anyone caught smoking will be asked to leave the plane immediately.

3) In case you have been living under a rock, we will now show you how to put on your seat belt...

OK, these may not be great jokes, but when contrasted with Air Canada's grim and cold service???

4 comments:

  1. I love WestJet, they're the best - in service, in comfort, timing. Not enough routes though >:-(
    The jokes are actually funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know which airline to choose when I come to visit you. Funny jokes too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fawzan, I am visiting for the first time and have read and looked at a bunch of your older posts as well. You do some very nice work and I have added you under favorites. I seem to have stumbled on to a whole bunch of talented people and I am so happy about that. It is nice to see such well done water colors and now I will look forward to all your new art all the time. My friend Laura does water colors and I will direct her here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Irene. That was so nice of you. I alos like your work. I saw what you did with Rima's Challenge and I like it a lot.

    Neda, Welcome home. I will post something about ink this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.