Saturday, July 26, 2008

After The Rain

This is the first time in a very long time that I have had the chance to work on a single painting all day. It took my mind off of the fact that my family is away, and I think - if I may say so myself - I did well today.

We had a huge thunderstorm and I had to huddle in the car while it passed, but then because of that, the painting changed quit a bit with the break in the clouds and the vivid colours of wet nature.

After The Rain: 9"x12" Watercolour on Watercolour Paper

I am very satisfied with this one. The colours are even nicer than what you can see on the screen. I tried very hard to PS the colours to make them match, but this is as close as I can get.

Hope you all agree with me!

3 comments:

  1. This is a nice mood painting. Remember, you don't necessarily need to match the colors that you saw there, you just want to catch the mood that captured you there. Nice paintings here!
    I'm going to put you in my blog roll, included there are other artists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely landscape as it is. Beautiful perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely painting. Very beautiful

    excuse my bad english > I am a french man

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.