Saturday, December 12, 2009

River Bend

This will be the last one with the greens of summer for a while. I am ready for the winter and snow in my painting, but I just wanted to fit in one more of the credit in the summer this year. I did this one in my studio and recorded it live on USTREAM. If you where up early this morning, you could have joined me and watched live with coffee in hand while I painted away. It might have put you right back to sleep though LOL.

Anyway, here is a 5min accelerated video of the painting process. At one point my internet signal faded in the studio and I lost about half an hour of painting, but I think it is OK.

River Bend, Oil on canvas board, 4"x6"

1 comment:

  1. Fawzan, your art is really fantastic and mind blowing, i appreciate ur talent and ur work, i really suggest u to submit ur blog in blogerzoom.com for advertising & Marketing through all other networks, then see how u generate more viewers and follower's to your blog. finally merry christmas to u and ur family....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.