Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Coming soon: A step by step of how to build a pochade box and wet panel carrier

If you are thinking of building your own pochade box this summer you are in luck. I am putting the finishing touches on a new state of the "art" pochade and wet panel carrier and will be making plans and videos available here soon.
The total cost of both the pochade and the carrier will be less than $100.00 and I will have a detailed shopping list for you form your local Lowes and Home Depot stores complete with item names, codes and approximate costs.

This will be a simple project with no need for power tools. Just follow the instructions and you will have it done in a weekend. I use an electric drill and a sander only, the rest are manual tools that you can find in most garages or borrow from your neighbour.

So if you are planning to build a pochade for the summer, tune here again soon and I will have something useful for you. I might ask for a small contribution for the plan... I really worked hard on putting it together in details so you can build it even if you have no workshop experience.

4 comments:

  1. this sounds good..I am wondering if I can do this without the hubby help! He is busy with an extensive honey do list and I hate to impose..but I am always up for something to make the art go easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay,
    If you can use a hand saw with a miter box, a box cutter and a screw driver, you will be able to do this on your own :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read about it Fawzan! I love building things and maybe in the future will have time to play with this.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.