Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Solstice on the Credit River

Another rainy weekend!! Sigh!

So I took out the reference photos that I had taken last year on the banks of the Credit river and I chose this one to work on.



I saw a very nice composition in it and I felt it was a nice project for a small 6"x8".

I spent some time photo-shopping the picture so I could show you the thinking process behind building this painting. Then I mixed the colours that I wanted to use and off I was with the camera running for your viewing pleasure. I also had the USTREAM camera going. I will have that camera on any time I am in the studio and you can access it here on the blog in one of the tabs above. Why don't you join me when you are online? I will try to let you know when I am going to be on if I can do that ahead of time.

Summer Solstice On The Credit River, Oil on Canvas board, 6"x 8", $100 Own it now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.