Friday, May 20, 2011

New Intimate Art Newsletter

I finally decided to accompany this blog with a monthly newsletter. The newsletter will speak directly to art collectors in general and will have information and stories that I would rather share with a subscriber base than with the whole world out there.
I will also be using this newsletter to give you heads up and sneak peaks at news and artwork before I post it on my blog when I can.

TheCreditSummer
The Credit River Spring , Oil on panel 8"x10"

In order to help you decide to join my art newsletter, I am drawing a winner in June for this 8”x10” oil on panel painting. The winner will be drawn at the end of June. If you subscribe, you will automatically be entered to win! I will also be having seasonal give-aways and draws to subscribers only. So what are you waiting for? Please take 15 seconds to subscribe in the form below!


Subscribe to my Art Newsletter
* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.