Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Art Camping III

Last night I was invited by paint at Glen and Debbie Sheeney's property. Glen offered to take me to the top of the ridge on his estate and promised a great view.

So this morning I drove the short distance to their property and took my minimal gear for the trek. It was well worth it. The view was out of this world. The lake below and the hills beyond formed a magnificent view. Later Glen took me on a tour and we walked through thick woods until we got to an enormous white pine that towered over the fields.

Mina - my camping cat- was content to spend the time in the car enjoying the gentle breeze from the screened windows.

Only one painting today but it was a great experience. Tomorrow I am giving a plein air workshop to a few young ones so that should be fun as well!

Enjoy your art!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.