Thursday, July 28, 2011

Art Camping IV

Today I didn't have the chance to paint because I was giving a workshop to a few wonderful girls about the age of my daughters. I miss them a lot. I missed them especially today as I was working with the girls on painting a near by lake.

I ended up being out bargained by one of the girls. I gave her my demo painting and had to pay her $5.00 for her's!! But I think it was an outing they will not soon forget.

I love teaching kids. There is something about the way they see that is magical and we sadly loose that as we grow older.


Off to Glamor lake tomorrow for a full day of painting. I hope to have something to show for it. Stay tuned and...

Enjoy your art!

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour,
    Mon traducteur ne fonctionne pas... Mais j'ai pu comprendre dans l'ensemble! J'aime +++ l'attitude de votre minou... Il semble vraiment heureux de son séjour!
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.