Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Creative Opinions Wanted

My third online exhibition is fast approaching ((October 16 is the online opening)) So I am in the process of planning the web pages and perfecting the colour matching on images. I want to give you the best possible experience online and come as close as possible to a real-life opening as we can get while at the same time being in the comfort of our own homes/Wi-Fi place.

ShowAdd

I need your help.

  • What would you like to see?
  • How would you like the art to be displayed?
  • What would you like the experience to be?
  • What are your pet peeves that I should avoid?
  • I am planning on doing live chat to answer your questions or discuss some of the works. What else can I do to make this a live experience?

All comments are welcome here or on Facebook. Let’s blur the line between live and web. We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.