My third online exhibition is fast approaching ((October 16 is the online opening)) So I am in the process of planning the web pages and perfecting the colour matching on images. I want to give you the best possible experience online and come as close as possible to a real-life opening as we can get while at the same time being in the comfort of our own homes/Wi-Fi place.
I need your help.
- What would you like to see?
- How would you like the art to be displayed?
- What would you like the experience to be?
- What are your pet peeves that I should avoid?
- I am planning on doing live chat to answer your questions or discuss some of the works. What else can I do to make this a live experience?
All comments are welcome here or on Facebook. Let’s blur the line between live and web. We can do it!