Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Looking in the Mirror–Interview on Zen and Genki

 
Last week Anne Molna posted an interview she did with me on the Zen & Genki blog. We had been working on the interview for a while and I must admit that despite Anne’s heads-up that it was being posted, I was not fully prepared to see it. I mean I knew the questions and the answers and nothing in the interview was a revelation to me… it shouldn’t be right? But somehow reading through the interview through Anne’s eyes brought about a whole ton of emotions that I was not prepared for.


Was it because the questions and answers touched areas of my life that I had not turned over for a while? Was it because of the wonderful comments that followed the interview on the blog and off? I don’t know. I think that maybe the answer is yes and yes.

http://zenandgenki.com/2012/06/20/interview-artist-and-ontario-plein-art-society-founder-zan-barrage/

So Anne, thank you again for making me look in the mirror. And thanks to all your readers who commented so nicely about the interview. I am touched and grateful.

1 comment:

  1. The pleasure was all mine, Zan, really! Thank you so very much for all of your time, honesty and insight. A wonderful - and eye-opening! - interview for me as well.
    With gratitude,
    Anne,
    zenandgenki.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.