Sunday, August 25, 2013

Solitude

In your mind, does solitude equate with sadness, loneliness and depression? Or does it equate with contemplation, meditation and peace? There is no right and wrong answer. It is all a matter of personality and habit.

Most artists I know love solitude – thrive in it even. But most are also extroverts who enjoy company immensely.

Still I have to say that the creative mood is one that snuggles best with Solitude. I love the quiet moments of still meditation. They fill me with vision and the urge to paint. And there is nothing better than solitude in nature.

Enjoy this watercolor. I sure enjoyed painting it. It has been on my mind for a while coming in visions and filling the corners of my days. It is finally born, and I hand it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.