Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Windy and Warm!

I just added the following two oil paintings to my website. They represent two steps into a new looser approach for me. I remember during painting these two a rush of energy and focus and an endorphin rush at the end. Notice the different warmth if the colors as the day wanes on. I hope to do more of these this summer and I hope to go bigger in size as well. It is not going to be easy to carry larger panels or canvases on field trips, but I am determined to do so.

 Windbreakers, oil on panel 10"x8" Plein Air
Windbreakers, oil on panel 10"x8" Plein Air
Mid-day to early afternoon

 In The Wind, Oil On Panel, 10"x8"
In the Wind, Oil on panel, 10"x8" Plein Air.
Late afternoon to evening.

So stay tuned! I hope you enjoy these. Leave a comment and please share if you can.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.